Special Event License


The City can issue a special event license for businesses that do not have a regular Sheridan business license and want to participate in a special event within the city limits. Businesses wishing to obtain a special event license must submit a special event license application (PDF) to:
City of Sheridan
Finance Department
4101 S. Federal Boulevard
Sheridan, CO 80110

View the City's recent special event sales tax return (PDF) form.

The City follows the state application process for Special Events. You can learn more by clicking this link: State Special Event Liquor Application