Business Licenses

Online Business Licensing & Sales Tax System

The City of Sheridan has partnered with MUNIRevs to provide an online business licensing and tax collection system This system allows businesses to access their accounts and submit tax returns and payments online.


Phone and web support at 1-888-751-1911
Email Support
MUNIRevs Website

Contractor License

A Contractor License (PDF) is required for any person or corporation that receives compensation for construction or remodeling work within the City of Sheridan.

Liquor Licenses

The City of Sheridan uses the State of Colorado liquor forms. View liquor license and related fees (PDF).

Sheridan uses Colorado Fingerprinting as its vendor. Registration is required. You can find a link and more information about setting up an appointment by viewing this vendor information form (PDF). View the list of fingerprinting locations (PDF).

Marijuana Licenses

The City of Sheridan uses the State of Colorado Marijuana forms. View Marijuana license and related fees.

Short Term Rentals

Follow the application process for short term rentals. "How-to" forms are found in English and Spanish.

For More Information

For more information, please contact City Clerk Jenna DiRubbo, at 303-438-3306. Please contact Reagan Crihfield for any contractor license questions.